Saturday, December 12, 2015

DAYMOS PES 2015 EDITING SCHEDULE.

My Provisional PES2015 editing schedule

Possibility I may be lucky to get the game next week.

Let's call it 7 days before launch.

I hope to have it on both Xbox One and Xbox 360.

During that week I will work on both but because there is not PS3 to Xbox 360 kit converter yet, I will have to hand draw all the kits. 600 kits x 30 mins = 300 hours until all kits are done

Now that's not going to happen because in 1 week I'll have the DAY 1 DLC and I will start taking the parts I need from my last mod file to make the new one.

Although many kits are showing up white in v3.99, they are there but just not activated correctly.

This mod for PES 2015 will be fresh and new and bug free

So back to the 1st week, I will spend my 1st hour hand drawing Arsenals 3 kits & GK Kit hopefully within 2 hours but since there is no modify option the kit has to be done in one take / setting)

Then I will take the kit files and work on a png kit converter.

If it works then I can use the quality PS3 kits from Glen.

If not, then I will spend 1 week hand drawing as many kits as I can.

As soon as DLC 1 is there I will no longer hand draw any more normal file kit logos.

I will turn my focus on the mod file for Xbox 360 and work on all missing in game kits in Photoshop every day over a period of a couple months.

Weekly updates will more than likely as a whole new league but the good news is that the MOD Premier League, Sky Bet, Bundesliga, MLS kits are all finished.

Meanwhile I will also make all basic kits for Xbox One along with the PS4 guys from PES world and I will also do the same for the rest of the teams in the normal Xbox 360 file (but not the extra blank leagues in the normal Xbox 360 file).

Then I will continue researching and testing with the Xbox One mod community looking for a key to open the mod door.

Once an exploit is identified, àny mod stuff from the Xbox 360 will go into Xbox One but I can't guess a time.. all I can guarantee is that I will never stop with an Xbox One mod.. I'm constantly learning and helping with all sorts.. I'll even put my console on the line to get banned / bricked etc since many kid donations have helped to fund part of it:) This is why any Xbox One breakthrough is exclusive to those great kind people.

That's kind of my 1st list of priorities..

Oh I forgot we're completing all the blank leagues for the Xbox One also so it will have Bundesliga, J League (last), and a South American league/ MLS.

I'm getting the Xbox One this Friday and need to fill up the hard drive this weekend ASAP in a strange edit data moving test but I'll fill you in more later.